About the Chamber of Commerce
A competitive advantage for your business. That is what you will gain as a member of the Hartland Chamber of Commerce. Our programs and services are designed exclusively to help you connect with our network of hundreds of businesses and organizations throughout Hartland and beyond – a large number of whom are already Hartland Chamber members!
The Hartland Chamber of Commerce gives your business important exposure in a world where it can often be very expensive to out-market your competitors. Through networking, marketing opportunities and cross-referrals, you can establish worthy contacts and your business can gain credibility and a presence in the Lake Country community.
“Lake Country Community Fest has always been a very well attended, fun free event for the whole family. With the chamber member discount coupled with hundreds of local potential patients, this event has a great return on investment. The ROI alone makes Lake Country Community Fest an essential part of my marketing plan each year.”
Christopher Rebholz, DC | The Chiropractors, LLC
“We recently joined the Hartland Chamber after hearing how influential they have been in Lake Country activities. We were told, and now know, that it is the place to be!”
Dr. Cody Sromek | Stadler Chiropractic & Co.
- Creates important first impressions that show your business believes in quality, customer service and is engaged in the life of the community. As a member, you will receive a plaque and window decal that we encourage you to place in a prominent place in your business to promote your involvement in the Chamber.
- Provides access to those who may have an interest in your products and services, and creates awareness amongst customers and clients. Our online Chamber Business Directory and social media channels receive thousands of hits and views each year.
- Expands and supports business-to-business relationships with an array of networking opportunities which are essential to your growth and expansion. Increase your circle of influence in the business community by meeting others at weekly, monthly and annual Chamber functions.
- Offers a multitude of education forums and affordable advertising options. Take advantage of heightening you knowledge by attending Chamber seminars and workshops on topics that will help you grow your business. Members are encouraged to share announcements and share events via social media channels so the Chamber can cross-promote, leveraging our base of fans and followers. Additional low-cost advertising options are also available.
- Helps you remain connected to the community. As a Chamber member, you will be supporting community events such as Lake Country Community Fest, Party In The Park, andBusiness Trick or Treat.
- Offers an abundance of community and volunteer leadership role opportunities. From volunteering to selling raffle tickets to serving on the Chamber board, there are dozens of opportunities to get as involved in the Chamber and the community as you are comfortable with!
Membership is open to any business or organization interested in increasing their presence in Hartland and the Lake Country area. Please contact our office at (262) 367-7059 or email us at email@example.com for detailed information about our chamber, our members and upcoming chamber/community events.